NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 5th Annual Meeting of CEC Africa Investments Limited, a Company duly incorporated in Mauritius, will be held at Intercontinental Hotel, Haile Selassie Road, Lusaka on Wednesday 30th May 2018, commencing at 10.00hrs to transact the following business:
- To call the meeting to order, confirm the quorum and record proxies and apologies
- To receive and adopt the minutes of the previous meeting held on 30th June 2017
- To consider matters arising from the minutes
- To receive and adopt the Chairman’s Statement
- To receive and adopt the financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2017, and the Reports of the Directors and of the Auditors.
- To consider and adopt a recommendation for the Directors to enter into negotiations for the appointment of Messrs KPMG as Auditor of the Company or such other Auditor as the Directors may determine and to set their remuneration.
- To transact any other business as may be properly transacted at an Annual Meeting.
A Member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy or power of attorney to attend and vote in his/her/its place. Such proxy need not be a Member of the Company. The instrument appointing a proxy and, if applicable, the authority under which it is signed, must be deposited at the Documentary Agent’s office at 1st Floor Abacus Square, Thabo Mbeki Road, Lusaka or emailed to [email protected] at least 24hours before the appointed time for holding the meeting. Instruments appointing a proxy may also be delivered to the venue of the meeting no later than 15 minutes before the appointed time of the meeting in accordance with the Constitution of the Company.
By order of the Board
Mauritius International Trust Company Limited
4th Floor Ebene Skies
Rue de l’Institut