NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 6th Annual Meeting of CEC Africa Investments Limited, a Company duly incorporated in Mauritius, will be held at Intercontinental Hotel, Haile Selassie Road, Lusaka on Thursday 11th April 2019, commencing at 10.00hrs to transact the following business:
- To call the meeting to order, confirm the quorum and record proxies and apologies.
- To consider and adopt the minutes of the previous meeting held on 30th May 2018.
- To consider and adopt the Chairman’s Statement.
- To consider and adopt the financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2018, and the Reports of the Directors and of the Auditors, thereon.
- To consider and approve appointment and re-appointment of directors retiring by rotation in accordance with the Constitution of the Company.
- To consider and adopt the recommendation for reappointment of Messrs Grant Thornton as Auditor of the Company and authorize the Directors to set their remuneration.
- To transact any other business as may be properly transacted at an Annual Meeting.
A Member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy or power of attorney to attend and vote in his/her/its place. Such proxy need not be a Member of the Company. The instrument appointing a proxy and, if applicable, the authority under which it is signed, must be deposited at the Documentary Agent’s office at 2nd Floor Block A, Green City, Stand 2374 Kelvin Siwale Road, Lusaka or emailed to [email protected] at least 24hours before the appointed time for holding the meeting. Instruments appointing a proxy may also be delivered to the venue of the meeting no later than 15 minutes before the appointed time of the meeting in accordance with the Constitution of the Company.
By order of the Board
Mauritius International Trust Company Limited
4th Floor Ebene Skies
Rue de l’Institut
Issued in Lusaka, Zambia on Wednesday, 20th March 2019