Further to the Notice and Agenda of the Annual Meeting (“AGM Notice”) published on the Stock Exchange News (“SENS”) on, 20 March 2019 and in the press on 22 March 2019, CEC Africa Investments (“CCAF” or “the Company”), a Company duly incorporated in Mauritius, wishes to advise shareholders and the general public that due to unforeseen delays in finalising the Company’s Annual Financial Statements, the 6th Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) earlier scheduled to be held on Thursday, 11 April 2019 is postponed and will now be held at Intercontinental Hotel, Haile Selassie Road, Lusaka on Tuesday 30th April 2019, commencing at 15.00hrs to transact the following business:
- To call the meeting to order, confirm the quorum and record proxies and apologies
- To consider and adopt the minutes of the previous meeting held on 30th May 2018
- To consider and adopt the financial statements for the year ended 31st December 2018, the Chairman’s Statement, and the Reports of the Directors and of the Auditors.
- To consider and ratify appointment and re-appointment of directors retiring by rotation in accordance with the Constitution of the Company.
- To consider and adopt the recommendation for reappointment of Messrs Grant Thornton as Auditor of the Company and authorize the Directors to set their remuneration.
- To transact any other business as may be properly transacted at an Annual Meeting.
A Member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy or power of attorney to attend and vote in his/her/its place. Such proxy need not be a Member of the Company. The instrument appointing a proxy and, if applicable, the authority under which it is signed, must be deposited at the Documentary Agent’s office at 2nd Floor Block A, Green City, Stand 2374 Kelvin Siwale Road, Lusaka or emailed to [email protected]com at least 24 hours before the appointed time for holding the meeting. Instruments appointing a proxy may also be delivered to the venue of the meeting no later than 15 minutes before the appointed time of the meeting in accordance with the Constitution of the Company.
By order of the Board
Mauritius International Trust Company Limited
4th Floor Ebene Skies
Rue de l’Institut
Issued in Lusaka, Zambia on Wednesday, 11th April 2019
|Lusaka Securities Exchange Sponsoring Broker|
|T | +260-211-232456
E | [email protected]
W | www.sbz.com.zm
Stockbrokers Zambia Limited (SBZ) is a founder member of the Lusaka Securities Exchange and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Zambia
First Issued on Thursday, 11th April 2019